Please see below the list of ports of entry to Vietnam.
• Tan Son Nhat International Airport
• Da Nang International Airport
• Noi Bai International Airport And others
• Cam Ranh International Airport
• Can Tho International Airport
• Cat Bi International Airport
• Cau Treo Landport
• Cha Lo Landport
• Da Nang Seaport
• Ha Tien Landport
• Hai Phong Seaport
• Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
• Hon Gai Seaport
• Huu Nghi Landport
• Lao Bao Landport
• Lao Cai Landport
• Moc Bai Landport
• Mong Cai Landport
• Nam Can Landport
• Nha Trang Seaport
• Phu Bai International Airport
• Phu Quoc International Airport
• Quy Nhon Seaport
• Song Tien Landport
• Tinh Bien Landport
• Vung Tau Seaport
• Xa Mat Landport
Once the thirty (30) consecutive days have elapsed, and renewal be needed it, E-Visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to grant a new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organisation/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam. Please contact our office in Hanoi or HCM city for more information and help.
• No. The date specified in your application is only an indication for the commencement of the validity period of your e-Visa. You may enter Vietnam on any date within this stated period.
• Please do not enter Vietnam earlier than the entry date approved for your e-visa.
A valid visa is required for almost foreigners to enter Vietnam, except for those whose nationalities are included in the Vietnam visa exemption list approved by Vietnam Government. The Vietnam visa exemption is granted to the followings:
1. Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
2. Citizens of Philippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
3. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
4. Citizens of Brunei, Myanmar for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
5. Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of6 months at the maximum.
6. Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
7. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
8. Citizens of UK, Italy, Germany, Spain and France for visits of 15 days at maximum until June 30, 2018.
9. Citizens of Belarus for visits of 15 days at maximum until June 30, 2020. 10. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 30 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 30 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.